Thursday, December 17, 2015

CSUF MSIDT Summer Semester of 2015

Hello!

My third semester in the MSIDT program was in the Summer of 2015, and like the other four semesters, it lasted for 16 weeks. Six units are taken at a time, so there were two courses: IDT 530: Planning, Designing, Developing and Evaluating Technology-Based Instruction and IDT 535, Instructional Strategies and Universal Design Issues in Learning Environments.

This third semester was the toughest one of the program, and it got off to a rocky start for me because there was a very short break after the Spring term, so there was not much time to recharge my batteries. Once things got started, the 535 course was very straightforward as we prepared lesson plans and worked on research papers. The 530 course was difficult, mostly due to a group project that I was involved in where things just did not go very smoothly. As a result, there was a lot of stress for me (though I still learned a lot). When it was all over I was relieved to get a few weeks off before the Fall semester, and had the chance to take a wonderful vacation with my family.

Stay tuned to the blog –- I will be writing in more detail about both of the Summer semester classes as well as the texts we used in them.

Mahalo!

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment